You can upload your resume and cover letter below. If you don’t have a resume, you can download the employment application complete it and use the form below.
Currently, we have an opening for an Accounting Specialist. Please view below for a description:
Proficient Benefit Solutions is a Third Party Administrator providing administrative services for clients based throughout the state of Texas. The majority of clients are referred to us by health insurance brokers familiar with our services and reputation.
- Accounts Receivable
- FSA Plan - Payroll Funding Reconciliation & Year End Closeout
- Manage the team, “Accounting” e-mail account
- ACH set-up
- Conduct onboarding meetings with new clients and new contacts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Bank Transfers
- Participant/Plan Service Phone Calls
- Other duties as assigned
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for providing accounting and financial control support across all functional and company boundaries. This means that the accounting specialist is involved in all aspects of this company’s financial operations; including accounts receivable, plan funding, funding audits, corporate banking, client relations and participant telephone support services. In short, the primary responsibilities will be not only to help with regular day to day tasks, but to also assume responsibility for high profile tasks that are important to our success.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in mid-level management of transaction based processing departments. Experience in accounting, financial control, operations, project management, process improvement and compliance is also a plus. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be motivated, results-driven and creative, and be able to work independently with little or no supervision and must be exceedingly well organized and flexible.
· Experience in accounting and financial control tasks preferred
· Proven experience as a Supervisor or Team Leader of a processing team
· Experience tracking KPIs related to processing performance
· Experience in QuickBooks preferred
· Proficient in MS Office
· Customer oriented attitude
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills Creative Problem solving skills
· Time management and planning skills