What is a POP?
A POP is a Section 125 Cafeteria Plan that allows employees to pay for their qualified employer sponsored premium payments on a pre-tax basis. Proficient Benefit Solutions offers seamless administration of POP plans.
Do You Need a POP?
Employers must have a POP document in place to legally allow employees to avoid paying taxes on health insurance and other benefit programs. Proficient Benefit Solutions prepares the document that satisfies this requirement. Premium Only administration, including document preparation, is also included as an integrated part of our FSA services.
Why Use Us?
Proficient Benefit Solutions doesn’t stop at document preparation. We also provide you with support for the entire plan year. Our expert Plan Services department is able to assist you with questions related to Premium Only Plans.
- Summary Plan Description (SPD) preparation
- Plan Document preparation
- Plan amendments, if applicable
- Completion of Non-Discrimination Testing limited to Key Employee Concentration Test
- Client support throughout the plan year
Interested in pricing? Send your proposal request here.